We welcome you to the Ethnographic Museum at the University of Zurich and look forward to seeing you at our exhibitions and events.
In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible and to protect your health and that of our staff, we have taken measures throughout the museum. Our protection concept is based on the specifications of the Federal Office of Public Health and the University of Zurich as well as the recommendations of the Swiss Museums Association.
From 1 September 2020, until further notice, protection masks must be worn in all publicly accessible interior areas of the museum, in the exhibition rooms as well as in the library.
- The number of visitors per exhibition room is limited
- Some interactive stations are temporarily out of operation or can only be used partially (in the exhibition «Kolkata black & white» it is possible to connect your own headphones to the tablets)
- Touchable surfaces are regularly disinfected or cleaned
- Hand sanitizers are available at several places in the house
- For the time being, participation in guided tours is only possible upon registration
- At the reception it is possible to pay cashless
- For the time being, participation in events is only possible upon registration. (The registration lists will be kept for 14 days and afterwards be destroyed.)
- In case of Covid-19 disease symptoms and during the quarantine period after entry from a country or area with an increased risk of infection listed by the Federal Office of Public Health, participation is not allowed
- It is mandatory to wear a protection mask at events.
For further questions please contact: email@example.com.
We look forward to your visit.
The Director and the Team of the Ethnographic Museum